Automatic Bluetooth Toggle 1.9.6 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Must have app for everybody using a bluetooth headset or hands-free kit!!!
This is a must have app for everybody using a bluetooth headset or hands-free kit!!!
Use this app to save your Battery!
With this app you can adjust bluetooth adapter behaviour as you want it to be.
The app automatically turns on bluetooth adapter of mobile phone on incoming or outgoing calls and turns off bluetooth adapter, when one of the assigned bluetooth devices disconnects or a call finishes. This is very usefull when using a hands-free kit. Bluetooth adapter can be enabled and disabled with external power supply. For file transfer you can define a timer after that bluetooth adapter will be turned off. You can temporarely disable the app when wired headset is plugged in, so that bluetooth will not be turned on.
Configure your app as you would like it to be.
- Sounds for connection or disconnection of your assigned bluetooth devices
- Bluetooth device connection timer (disable bluetooth adapter when no device has connected)
- Widget which opens the app and starts or stops service very fast and easy
- Battery saving bluetooth device scanning
- Automatically open android bluetooth settings
- Shortcut that enables bluetooth adapter and opens contacts in one step
- Assign bluetooth devices to listen for disconnect events
- Enable bluetooth adapter on incomming/outgoing calls
- Disable bluetooth adapter automatically after calls
- Enable/Disable bluetooth adapter with external power supply
- Set timer after that bluetooth adapter will be turned off
- Temporarely disable the app on wired headset plugged
- Disable tray icon
- Autostart service on android boot
- Enable/Disable bluetooth adapter in app
Use 1x1 widget to start or stop service.
Use 2x2 widget to start or stop service and access the app.
Timer is applied to every event that turns off bluetooth adapter automatically. These are
- one of the assigned bluetooth devices disconnects
- wired headset is plugged in
- external power is off
- a call finishes
Tray icon indicates status of service.
You have to use the menu-button in order to save your assigned bluetooth devices, not the back-button.
App works with Android 2.0 and greater!
If you like this app, please take a few seconds to rate it or become a fan on facebook to share it with your friends, get latest infos, have a look at a detailed description or just discuss the app!
App does not improve bluetooth connection quality, speed nor stability!
Please don't give one-star ratings telling the app does not work, you have to START THE SERVICE, then it will work!
No special requirements